Bible and Prayer Curriculum for Tweens — Part 1
Weave Your Word in Me Part 1–
36 Bible Lessons for Tweens Woven Within the Lord’s Prayer
- Ideal for 4th-5th Grades in Christian School, Homeschool, Church
- Also Great for Family Devotions
- 36 Binder Ready Lessons — 3 Hole Punched on 70# Paper
- 72 Color Illustrated Pages
- 2 Units on God the Father and God the Son
- Prayer Practice that Features a Kid-Friendly Rewording of the Lord’s Prayer
- Answer Key for 6 Major Translations
- Various Methods: Bible Stories, Charts, Definitions, Drama, Drawing, Fill in the Blanks, Illustrations, Matching, Multiple Choice, Sequence, T&F
- Life-centered Enrichment Activities — Online
- And don’t forget Part 2
Questions: Email firstname.lastname@example.org / Phone 231.360.7318
Please Call for a 20% School Discount and Free Shipping When Ordering Quantities
This is Part 1 of our new Bible study and prayer guide called Weave Your Word in Me. It is 36 lessons long and is designed with upper elementary kids in mind. It helps young people discover those great God-truths Jesus has woven within the Lord’s Prayer — using a kid-friendly rewording of the Lord’s Prayer as the framework for each Bible and prayer lesson.
It is ideal for use in Home School, Christian School, Family Devotions, and Church Classes — also makes a wonderful resource for discipling parents who are new to the Christian faith, so they in turn can teach their children.
Here is what students are saying about it.
“It teaches me about God and how he works.”
“I am having fun while learning about God, It helps me know what to pray for.”
“The questions make me feel like I’m with God.”
“I understand it and I get closer to God.”
Questions: Email email@example.com
Digital Download, Printed Workbook