All sales are final.
Exception: A book that is received damaged or flawed will be exchanged at no cost to the customer.
- Take a photo of the damage/flaw and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org with the purchase date, name of customer, and shipping address.
- Save the damaged book and all shipping materials until a prompt return email with instructions is received.
- If requested, return the damaged book and shipping materials at our expense.
- A replacement book/s will be sent out promptly.
- License Grant:
Kid Niche Publishing grants the purchasing organization a non-exclusive license to reproduce My Whole Self Before YOU — The Study Guide for (up to) the total number of purchased users during the 24 month period from the date of purchase.
- Use of this license:
- Includes using, storing, loading, installing, and displaying electronic files; and reproducing printed copies.
- Does not include the right to modify the electronic files or printed copies in any way, including copyright notices may not be removed or altered.
- Use of this license:
My Whole Self Before YOU — The Study Guide files and documents are owned and copyrighted by Kid Niche Publishing. A purchased site license/electronic copy confers no title to or ownership of The Study Guide files and is not a sale of the rights of these files.
The e-version price of My Whole Self Before YOU — The Study Guide is calculated based on the number of users throughout the 24 month licensing period as follows:
Up to: 30 Users/1 Site $50. US
500 Users/Multiple Sites $300. US
1,000 Users/Multiple Sites $500. US
- 1 Site = 1 Physical Location/Address
The purchasing organization may install and use The Study Guide files on any or all of its organization’s computers, including:
- an internal network server
- portable computing devices used at both school/church and home
- employee and student home computers for their use at home
The purchasing organization may not install The Study Guide files on:
- a public network
- a website
- an electronic bulletin board
- smart phones
- any other type of venue that would make the files available to unlicensed users
The purchasing organization and its users may not distribute the Study Guide files or printed lessons for cross-use in other organizations. The following list of organizations are to be careful to secure their own licenses.
- schools or school districts
- home school families or home school co-ops
- churches, dioceses, or denominations
- private tutors
- small groups
Thank you for helping us to continue in ministry by honoring these guidelines.