Bible and Prayer Curriculum for Tweens
Weave Your Word in Me —
80 Bible Lessons for Tweens Woven Within the Lord's Prayer
- Ideal for 4th-6th Grades in Christian School, Homeschool, Church
- Also Great for Family Devotions
- 80 Binder Ready Lessons — 3 Hole Punched & Shrinkwrapped
- 124 Color Illustrated Pages
- 10 Page Answer Key for 6 Major Translations
- Various Methods: Cartoons, Charts, Definitions, Drama, Drawing, Fill in the Blanks, Illustrations, Matching, Multiple Choice, Sequence, T&F
- Life-centered Teacher Enrichment Activities — Available Online
Being released August 2017.
Contact Susan at email@example.com to preorder.
Our new 80 lesson Bible study and prayer guide called Weave Your Word in Me is designed with upper elementary kids in mind. It helps young people discover those great God-truths Jesus has woven within the Lord’s Prayer.
Available August 2017, it is ideal for Home School, Christian School, Family Devotions, and Church Classes; also a wonderful resource for discipling parents who are new to the Christian faith, so they in turn can teach their children.
Here is what students are saying about it.
“It teaches me about God and how he works.”
“I am having fun while learning about God, It helps me know what to pray for.”
“The questions make me feel like I’m with God.”
“I understand it and I get closer to God.”
To preorder a copy, contact Susan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Digital Download, Printed Workbook